I am beyond excited to announce this new service and to help guide others to the beauty and depth that running their own business and telling stories can bring to their lives.
I’ve learned SO MUCH about storytelling, videography and running a business over the years and I have been bursting at the seams to help others create art and businesses that feel aligned. But the timing just hadn’t felt quite right until now.
(004) While I left news only a couple of years later, I realize now these formative years laid the foundation of storytelling for me that I would carry with me in all I did in my professional life after.
(003) I first discovered my love of storytelling as a young journalist in 2015. I was still in college, working as an intern for a local TV news station and on the student newscast. It was here where I learned about the power of combining video, writing & audio to tell a story. My love of storytelling carried me through and kept me motivated to keep getting better. I attended news video workshops, had multiple internships and was thrown into the fire to figure it out as a young journalist out of college working for a local ABC affiliate.
(002) I am now finishing up my masters in mindfulness studies and am a certified meditation coach. Nurturing this practice while building my business has brought so much wisdom to this journey that I always knew one day I would share with others.
(001) In 2017 I started a blog and moved to Denver where I continued telling stories through video & writing of people I found inspiring. And after a while of working odd jobs and doing video for free, people started paying me for it. I eventually started my business and now four years later, my business is steady, aligned, lucrative but most importantly, deeply fulfilling and meaningful. Around the same time as I began my storytelling journey, I began practicing mindfulness and meditation.
*Choose to incorporate mindfulness tools and meditation practices into your mentorship session to help navigate the mental challenges that come with running a creative business.
Brand video setup
Wedding video setup
Posing and prompts
001. Photographers looking to learn videography
002. Videographers looking to take their business to the
next level & feel more aligned in their business/art
003. Videographers just starting out
004. Someone picking up a camera for the first time
Beginner or intermediate videographers looking to dive
deep into how to tell a story and build a videography business.
(Custom pricing available upon request)
Investment of $2500
Investment of $1300
Investment of $750
Investment of $299